Grimm view of Beau Nash's house

Grimm, Nash's House

S.H.Grimm, 'View of the house of the late Mr. Nash, in St. John's Place, Bath', July 1790 (British Library Add Ms 155646, no.127)

Grimm shows us Bath buildings now vanished or much changed. This is the house of Beau Nash in Saw Close, now Popjoys Restaurant, in 1790. The parade of statuary around the roof is long gone.